Sunday 21 August 2016

St Mary's Yarn bombing


was a great success, again, this year. Entitled 'Vestree', it had a fashionable theme.




I was really sorry to have missed it. By the time I was well enough to go out after a month's illness, on Friday 29th , most of the exhibition had been removed. There were some vests, languishing on the hedge, in the rain - unlike the ones in this photo from Off the Hook.










I have some photos to remind me of what I missed.

This corsetted dress from Philippa.
























This one from Helen





















We had some nice press coverage. .













from the local press,















and, of course, the wonderful video from Hitchin TV.



So, although I wasn't able to view the exhibition in person, I had a good idea of th pleasure it gave to visitors to the Chirchyard in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment